Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hello again

I don't know if anyone reads this anymore...it's been several months since I wrote anything...on here, and at all.

But I want that to change. I want to write, I need to write, and I have suffered because I haven't.

So, if you read this, leave a note if you can. I'd appreciate the encouragement, the comments, and anything else you'd like to say.

But what it comes down to is this...these pages are my thoughts, for better or worse, and a place for me to be me. Whether anyone sees or not.

Thanks. Heidi

2 comments:

  1. Blogs are great practice at putting your own word pictures "out there", aren't they? You never know who might be blessed by grabbing them as they float. You know how greatly you bless me. I thought today: if we got rid of the parts of the Bible that recited word pictures that ultimately linked with God but did not predominantly and directly emphasize His specifics, we would have the throw out Ruth, Esther, Song of Solomon, Ecclesiastes, Proverbs and a host of Parables. God's concern for our personal lives is a part of what God wants us to see about Himself. He has shown us that it is necessary that we express ourselves, our hurts, our joys, our innermost personalities... Then, we can see how knowing Him leaves a mark of compassion. God is fascinating. We are created in His image. Personality is a miracle. So happy, happy, happy when you share yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, Cheri. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

What are your ponderings?