Monday, March 30, 2009

Sometimes...

I know that sometimes my postings can be fairly disturbing. I get into deep thoughts and emotions and say things that people aren't used to reading, especially from me, much less thinking about on their own.

But the fact is, life is often harder than it is easy...and there are not many people that are close to me that haven't experienced hard changes in life on some form or other. I rather like it that way. These kinds of people have deep souls. Therefore, trivial things don't matter much.

So...sometimes I write or copy my own journals from years gone by with my own thoughts, and sometimes it's someone else's journey I write about.

You don't need to know which it is when I post.

Just read, digest, ponder, and see if there is something in the written word that strikes a chord in you. If not, then pray for those of us who sometimes struggle, yet find joy in little things, such as a kiss on the cheek from a child who trusts, or a work-worn, elderly hand that clasps ours in a gesture of kindness and understanding.

Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. I love your writings. They are thought provoking and full of transparency and breauty.

    ReplyDelete

What are your ponderings?